Episode 64: How Technology Can Save Your Sex Life
December 10, 2021 by Justin Lehmiller
Most of us never got the sex education we really needed, which leaves us with a lot that we need to figure out all on our own. Fortunately, technology is making it easier than ever to fill in the gaps. In this episode, we’re going to explore an app that offers a step-by-step guide to sexual health that can also help you to build intimacy. In addition, we’ll be discussing common questions people have about sex and practical tips for cultivating a hotter and healthier sex life.
My guest is Isharna Walsh, founder and CEO of Coral, a sexual wellness app that offers evidence-based guides for better sex for all. We cover a lot of ground in this episode, including:
- How can we better leverage technology to improve our sexual health and sex lives?
- How does Coral work, and how is it different from everything else on the market?
- How do you design a sexual wellness app that is accessible to a diverse audience?
- What are the most common sexual and relationship questions among users of this app?
- What can you do to build up your sexual self-confidence?
- What are some practical ways to deepen your connection with your partner, or restore a connection that has faded in a long-term relationship?
- How can you communicate more effectively about sex?
Also, check out this sample exercise from Coral for a taste: Wholly Giving, Wholly Receiving
This podcast was made on Zencastr. Join Zencastr today and receive 40% off of their professional plan for 3 months with my exclusive discount code: sexandpsych
Want to learn more about Sex and Psychology? Click here for previous articles or follow the blog on Facebook, Twitter, or Reddit to receive updates. You can also follow Dr. Lehmiller on YouTube and Instagram.
Credits: LEGIT Audio (Podcast editing) and Shutterstock/Florian (Music). Image created with Canva; photos used with permission of guest.
Dr. Justin LehmillerFounder & Owner of Sex and Psychology
Dr. Justin Lehmiller is a social psychologist and Research Fellow at The Kinsey Institute. He runs the Sex and Psychology blog and podcast and is author of the popular book Tell Me What You Want. Dr. Lehmiller is an award-winning educator, and a prolific researcher who has published more than 50 academic works.Read full bio >