The All-New Sex and Psychology Website is Here!
October 11, 2021 by Justin Lehmiller
I launched Sex and Psychology nearly ten years ago. The site—and its purpose—have grown considerably since then. Initially, this was a fun side project I did while I was a teacher at Harvard in order to expand sex ed beyond the walls of my classroom. But when I later decided to leave the world of full-time academics, it became my day job. And for the last year, I’ve been rebuilding it from the ground up!
Some of the many added features on the new site include:
- Enhanced search functionality. You can now find a search bar on every page to more easily locate the content you’re looking for. Blog content has also been retagged and recategorized to assist with this (no small job with nearly 1,500 posts at this point!).
- A resource page for sex therapy and education. Whether you’re looking for a certified sex and relationship therapist in your local area or looking to obtain certification in sex education or therapy, this page has you covered!
- A robust list of book recommendations organized by category. My bookcase can assist you in finding self-help resources to meet your needs, expand your mind, or give the gift of sex ed to partners, children, or other special people in your life.
- An expanded store. Find everything from sexy swag to my recommended sexual health and wellness products.
- More detailed information on the services I offer, including public speaking, consulting, expert witness work, writing, media work, and more. I’m doing it all these days!
- An enhanced podcast page to make it easier to explore the show and subscribe on your favorite platform.
That’s not all, and there’s even more to come! Take some time to explore. I sincerely hope you enjoy the new and improved site and, as always, feedback is welcome. Are there new features you want to see? Let me know!
Lastly, newsletters were paused during the rebuild, but are about to restart. Make sure you don’t miss a beat by signing up! You can find the sign-up form near the top of the homepage or at the bottom of any page on the site.
Thank you for your continued support of Sex and Psychology. Here’s to many years of great sex ahead!
Want to learn more about Sex and Psychology? Click here for more from the blog or here to listen to the podcast. Follow Sex and Psychology on Facebook, Twitter (@JustinLehmiller), or Reddit to receive updates. You can also follow Dr. Lehmiller on YouTube and Instagram.
Image Source: Sex & Psychology
Dr. Justin LehmillerFounder & Owner of Sex and Psychology
Dr. Justin Lehmiller is a social psychologist and Research Fellow at The Kinsey Institute. He runs the Sex and Psychology blog and podcast and is author of the popular book Tell Me What You Want. Dr. Lehmiller is an award-winning educator, and a prolific researcher who has published more than 50 academic works.Read full bio >