Video: 10 Questions About Sex
September 26, 2018 by Justin Lehmiller
Today, I’m answering YOUR questions about sex. I’ve put together a brief video in which I review ten questions submitted by readers of Sex and Psychology and explore what science can tell us about each one. These questions cover a very diverse range of topics, from the best sexual position for orgasm to how often people think about sex to the sexual appeal of BDSM. The specific questions are as follows. Check out the video for the answers!
1. Is it true that men think about sex every seven seconds?
2. Do any of those “natural male enhancement” products actually work?
3. How is sexual activity related to happiness?
4. What about masochism enhances sexual pleasure?
5. Can someone really be bisexual?
6. Is it a good idea to have sex on the beach?
7. Why are people hornier when they’re drunk?
8. Can semen whiten your teeth? (And yes, I was seriously asked this question)
9. Do people in committed relationship enjoy sex more?
10. What’s the best sex position for a straight woman to reach orgasm?
Like what you see? To keep up with my latest sex research video creations, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Want to learn more about Sex and Psychology ? Click here for previous articles or follow the blog on Facebook (facebook.com/psychologyofsex), Twitter (@JustinLehmiller), or Reddit (reddit.com/r/psychologyofsex) to receive updates.
Image Credit: 123RF/Mateusz Żogała
What more of my videos on the science of sex:
Dr. Justin LehmillerFounder & Owner of Sex and Psychology
Dr. Justin Lehmiller is a social psychologist and Research Fellow at The Kinsey Institute. He runs the Sex and Psychology blog and podcast and is author of the popular book Tell Me What You Want. Dr. Lehmiller is an award-winning educator, and a prolific researcher who has published more than 50 academic works.Read full bio >