The 10 Sexiest Stories Of 2014
December 18, 2014 by Justin Lehmiller
For my final post of the year, I thought it would be fun to take a look back at the most read articles on Sex and Psychology in 2014 to see what you all found to be the most, um, stimulating. Combined, the ten posts that follow were read more than a quarter-million times and they represent an incredibly diverse range of content. It appears that my readers were quite interested in learning about penis size this year (3 entries dealt with that topic); however, as was the case with last year’s list, it appears that you all especially enjoy learning about the more unusual side of sex. Here are the 10 sexiest stories of 2014:
10. Why Do Romantic Partners Tend To Look Alike?
9. Sex Question Friday: Is Deeper Penetration Better?
8. The 5 Strangest Things Discovered Inside Women’s Vaginas (Editor’s Note: This was the #6 entry on the list last year.)
7. Does Penis Size Actually Affect Female Sexual Pleasure?
6. Sex Question Friday: I Want To Watch My Wife Sleep With Someone Else. Is That Normal?
5. Sex Question Friday: Why Are So Many Straight Men Into Transsexual Porn?
4. Characteristics of Men Who Have Sex With Animals (Infographic) (Editor’s Note: This was the #3 entry on the list last year.)
3. Sex Question Friday: What Is The Average Penis Size?
2. Sex Question Friday: Can A Man Be Allergic To His Own Semen?
1. Death by Sex: 5 of the Most Unusual Sex-Related Deaths (Editor’s Note: This was number 5 on the list last year. What was I saying about my readers being interested in the unusual side of sex?)
Thanks again for reading, and here’s to a safe, healthy, happy, and very sexy 2015!
Want to learn more about Sex and Psychology? Click here for more from the blog or here to listen to the podcast. Follow Sex and Psychology on Facebook, Twitter (@JustinLehmiller), or Reddit to receive updates. You can also follow Dr. Lehmiller on YouTube and Instagram.
Image Credit: 123RF
Dr. Justin LehmillerFounder & Owner of Sex and Psychology
Dr. Justin Lehmiller is a social psychologist and Research Fellow at The Kinsey Institute. He runs the Sex and Psychology blog and podcast and is author of the popular book Tell Me What You Want. Dr. Lehmiller is an award-winning educator, and a prolific researcher who has published more than 50 academic works.Read full bio >