A Top 10 List of the Most Interesting Sexual Products Available on Amazon
March 7, 2012 by Justin Lehmiller
You may or may not realize this, but Amazon is quickly becoming the world’s largest online sex store, carrying a huge and incredibly diverse selection of sex-related products. For instance, in the “Sexual Wellness” category on their website, there are currently tends of thousands of items for sale! In light of this, I thought it might be fun to take you on a brief tour of ten of the more interesting sex books and toys currently available for purchase on Amazon.
10. Sex In A Can – Try it in your choice of “Stout” or “Lady Lager”
9. Stuck Up!: 100 Objects Inserted and Ingested in Places They Shouldn’t Be – I think the title just about says it all. This book even comes complete with actual x-ray images of each foreign object that has become, uh, stuck.
8. Vajazzle Crystal Tattoo – For the woman who wants her vulva to have more bling.
7. Silky Egg – According to the item description, “get different strokes from different yolks!”
6. The Secret Dancer Stripper Pole – Turn your living room into an exotic dance studio.
5. Jimmy Pack Discreet Condom Wallet: Keeps Condoms Organized – Never misplace your ribbed, colored, and flavored condoms again!
4. Vaginal Speculum, Large – For those with medical device fetishes.
3. Toygasms! The Insider’s Guide to Sex Toys and Techniques – Everything you need to know about sex toys to help you have “the best orgasms of your life.” Available in paperback and on Kindle.
2. Lovin’ Lamb Blow-Up Doll, Travel Size – The thing I find most fascinating about this is that there is enough demand to justify having both regular and travel size versions.
1. 55 Gallon Drum of Lubricant – Just the right size for the person who never wants to be caught with an inadequate supply of lube. Actually, the best part about this product is the customer reviews, which provide suggestions for a variety of alternative uses (e.g., indoor slip-and-slide, delivery of baby elephants in Sub-Saharan Africa, etc.).
Want to learn more about Sex and Psychology ? Click here for previous articles or follow the blog on Facebook (facebook.com/psychologyofsex), Twitter (@JustinLehmiller), or Reddit (reddit.com/r/psychologyofsex) to receive updates. You can also follow Dr. Lehmiller on YouTube and Instagram.
You Might Also Like:
Dr. Justin LehmillerFounder & Owner of Sex and Psychology
Dr. Justin Lehmiller is a social psychologist and Research Fellow at The Kinsey Institute. He runs the Sex and Psychology blog and podcast and is author of the popular book Tell Me What You Want. Dr. Lehmiller is an award-winning educator, and a prolific researcher who has published more than 50 academic works.Read full bio >